How to write color text on Facebook

Hi guys! I am Laxman Sah from Siraha Nepal. You will have seen many times that many peoples write color text on Facebook so, you will be thinking it will be too hard but  its not a hard work, you can also do it. if you are looking to tips of write color text on Facebook so, don't worry! You have come in right place. Today I am going to tell you some fb color codes whereby you can easily write color text on Facebook. It's a good fb tricks and don't necessary to any application for this. Just you have to use simple color codes which I am about to give you. So guys! I don't want to spend your more time now I come on direct codes.  
                               

Fb color text codes
<fg=f0f00f0f> red color
<fg=b00000ff> blue color
<fg=b0ff7f00> orange color
<fg=80fffff> Skye blue color
<fg=b0ffff00> yellow color
<fg=b0bf00ff> purple color
<fg=b0ff00ff> light pink color
<fg=b0800000> brown color
<fg=b0ffd700> golden color
<fg=b0000000> black color
<fg=b08f00ff> dark purple
<fg=b000ff00> green color
Example <fg=b000ff00>I love you dear = I love you dear
How to change text background color 
If u want to change text background color then u have to change in bg at the place of fg.
How to write in bold text
if u want to write in bold text then u have to add <b> and all r same. Example: <b><fg=b00f00f0f> I love u
Note: This codes work in the android facebook lite or simple set of Facebook only.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to increase height

How to make a free website